Thursday, June 08, 2006

From A to Z (las om ni orkar...)

A - Available: No. Single? Yes
A - Age: 24
A - Annoyance: Kids with no respect!

B - Best Friend: A couple, I won't name them. Don't want anyone to feel left out. You know who you are!
B - Beer: No thanks
B - Birthday: January 18

C - Crush: Not now. I've had more than a few though.
C - Car: My car is an Opel. But the one I've been driving the last year is a Cherokee. I miss my stick!
C - Candy: Salty licorice!

D - Day or night: Depends on mood, company and weather.
D - Dream Car: Infiniti QX56! But until I can afford the gas for that one: Toyota Spyder
D - Dog or cat: If I must choose, I'd say cat.

E - Easiest person to talk to: Miriam
E - Eggs: Yuck!
E - Email: Spray.se

F - Favorite Month: May
F - Favorite color(s): Pink :)
F - Favorite Memory: Graduating from high school, getting my driver's license

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy bears
G- Games: Trivial Pursuit (The Swedish edition, I don't know any of the American questions...)
G - Gum: Peppermint, Cinnamon, Watermelon

H- Height: 5' 9" (1.75 in Swedish)
H - Hair: brown
H - Happy: Every now and then...

I - Ice Cream: Cookie dough!! Yumm...
I - Instrument: Acoustic guitar or piano
I - Idols: Don't like that word...

J - Jewelry: Silver
J - Job: Nanny for another month, then student again
J - Jail: Been on a field trip once...

K - Kids: no own, but three at work
K - Kickboxing or karate: kickboxing
K - Kindergarten: No, it wasn't invented in Sweden when I was that young. Only went to preschool and then school.

L - Longest Car Ride: San Fran-Vegas? Or possibly Umea-Stockholm with Miriam in June 2005...
L- Longest Toe: Big toe
L- Last meal: Strawberries w/ milk and a bagel. Unless you count frappuccinos as a meal...

M - Milk Flavor: Duh, Milk!
M - Most missed person: Noomi, Miriam & my family
M - Movie Last: Saw the second half of My best friend's wedding last week, guess that's it... The last movie I saw all of must have been... that "special olympics-movie" with Erika & Josie

N - Number of Siblings: 2
N - Number of Tatoos: 1
N - Nick Name: Jess, Jessie, Krusbär, Persica, Peach...

O - One Wish: To live a life I can be proud of (not doing very well all the time...)
O - One Fear: getting cancer and lose all my hair in chemo
O - One regret: only one? hmm, guess I must say all the times I've let people down one way or another

P - Part of your body you like best: My eyes
P - Part of your Personality you like best:

Q - Quote: Ta ingen skit! (Don't take any crap)
Q - Quick or Slow: Sometimes

R - Reason to smile: Life itself, even though it may sound like a klichée (I don't even know how to spell that word...)
R - Reality TV Show(s): I don't really watch TV these days. But "Svenska flickor" Was a favorite a few years ago... Although, it may not count as reality... More like Reality wannabe... Oh well...
R - Reasons to cry: Lots! All the time. I can always come up with something, especially the last few weeks it seems...

S - Song Last Heard: Something with Superchic[k]
S - Season: In the US: Fall In Sweden: Spring/pre-summer
S - Shoes: flip flops, high heels, sneakers, boots

T - Time you woke: 8.17. snoozed till 8.40
T - Time Now: 1.17 am
T - Time for bed: about an hour and a half-two hours ago

U - U love someone: Kind of, but not really
U - Unpredictable: Sometimes
U - Underwear: Of course!

V - Vegetable you hate: Can't really think of any
V- Vegetable you love: Broccoli, cauli flower, spinach, carrots... Do I need more? I love my veggies!
V - Vacation spot: Somewhere Ive never been before, but not a sunny beach with palm trees!

W- Worst Habits: Never getting to bed on time
W- Where are you going to travel next?: Boston, Chicago w/ my parents in July, then South Africa in Septemeber-Novemeber
W- who do you love?: Everybody and nobody

X - X-Rays: only on my teeth
X - X-Rated: Never
X - X-tra special someone: A couple

Y - Year you were born: 1982
0Y - Year it is now: 2006
Y - Yellow: Sunshine?

Z - Zoo Animal: Monkey
Z - Zodiac: Capricorn
Z - Zoolander: The Movie? No thanks, I don't like that guy, whatever his name is

No comments: